We understand that manufacturers of goods and services must move them between points of production and demand. Roads through the Niger Delta region of Nigeria require bridges, and waterways transportation requires quays, jetties, and navigable waters.
In the face of the dwindling economy, budgetary allocation for roads, and bridgework has plummeted. The engineer is called to proffer and implement cost-effective, functional, and durable solutions.
DELTEC has moved from the traditional bridge design to integral abutment and jointless bridges which effectively eliminates joints and bearings as these represent major future maintenance concerns.
Abutments are also smaller thereby reducing the cost of the abutment to approximately 30-40% of the traditional design. The road surface is smooth from one approach to the other giving a better high-quality ride.
Our services cut across different transportations sectors and include:
- Engineering studies
- Construction execution, supervision, and management
- Facility maintenance and upgrade
- Bridge Engineering
- Project management
Our expertise includes:
- Aviation – Aircraft hangers, Helipads, Heliports, Runway pavement, terminal buildings, hovercraft landing facility, surveillance towers
- Land – Integral bridges, traditional bridges, roads
- Water – Docks, Quays, Jetties,
- Retaining walls
Our range of services cover the following sectors: