We hold due regard for the environment in which we work. Our environmental engineering services cut across multiple sectors which include; buildings, transportation infrastructure, oil and gas, power, telecommunications, and water.
Before any project is undertaken there is a need to evaluate the impact of the proposed project on the existing natural and manmade features including human beings, animals, and trees.
Our services include:
- Environmental impact assessment
- Community engagement
- Master planning and urban design
- Site analysis and selection
- Route analysis and selection
- Alternatives evaluation
FLOOD AND EROSION CONTROL
- Shore protection and river work
- Watershed and catchment studies
- Design of weirs, dykes, groins
- Beach nourishment